Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Textile Wall Hanging Finished Tonight

Dear Friends,

I am heading out the door soon so I will keep this brief but I wanted to share pictures of a wall hanging that I finished tonight. It is so beautiful. Even though the colors are mostly soft, the overall effect is very vibrant and bright. 40 x 28 inches. I love it! It is currently in my shop in the little caboose and in my Etsy shop.













When I make something like this,there is a part of me in it. That is the way art is.

Enjoy this day.

Lynn

4 comments:

  1. A great wall hanging, I love the vintage lace on. Impressive work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful! I just this blog, I'll add it to my feed. One of these days I would love to visit your store, though I fear I would never leave!
    Hugs))
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie,
      I love YOUR blog!! I cannot imagine living in your cottage!
      xo
      Lynn

      Delete

Dear friends, I love hearing from each and every one of you. I will always do my best to respond and to keep up with your blogs as well. xoxo Lynn