Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Long Altered Linen Vest

Happy Tuesday, friends. Just popping in with news from the homefront. Been sewing! Today's creation is a fun, long, white linen vest.



 It is embellished with vintage needlework pieces and handmade floral print rosettes.



 I love making things like this! And I think people love looking at them in the shop.

 I have recently installed a second clothing rack in the shop. One rack is full of mostly white and cream colored pieces. Lots of dreamy items that belong to woodland fairies!!

These sorts of romantic things have always been my weakness!

Darling darling little fairy girl!





Must run for now! Is everyone getting ready for Christmas? I came across some cinnamon sticks the other day! I love that smell! Brings back so many memories of Christmases past.

Enjoy this day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, I love hearing from each and every one of you. I will always do my best to respond and to keep up with your blogs as well. xoxo Lynn