Monday, December 28, 2015

Cheesy Egg and Bacon Cups

Dear Friends,

I think we are perfecting this recipe! The first time it was excellent. The second time it seemed even better.



Cheesy Eggs and Bacon Cups

The bacon is cooked before it goes into the baking cups. The first time we followed the recipe 100%, but the second time we let the pan sit in the oven, with the oven turned off, for about five minutes before we served. The eggs were still runny but the whites were a little more done. That is fried polenta on the side. Yum!

I have to do better about staying gluten free. I have been cheating mightily and I have itchy patches above both elbows. Not good. I know better, but I do it anyway. I guess you know what my New Year's resolution will be! Honestly, it is just so hard to avoid it!

On another front, I have been scanning more old photos. Check out this great old photo at the piano. I wonder if she was singing. Or just standing there talking. We will never know, I guess. And nothing written on the back.



Must run now. Preparing for a new week. So thankful for a new day! I hope everyone is doing well!

Enjoy this day.

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, I love hearing from each and every one of you. I will always do my best to respond and to keep up with your blogs as well. xoxo Lynn