Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Weekend

I am not sure it has never happened before, but this year my birthday fell on Easter Sunday! It was a wonderful weekend and birthday!! A few pictures. My dinner out to celebrate with my dear sweet Jason and some of his family. Also some pictures of Joseph with his little Addie. A few more old photos scanned in as well. Unfortunately, no information on the backs of the pictures. I had to slip in a photo of Amelia standing on a guitar amp. And a recent altered couture creation.







Mahimahi. Sweet potato. Salad. Cheesecake. Yum!











I love the old porch photo. I wonder how old it is. I used an app to put a little more color in and bring out some detail!! Look at the little girl's headband.

Enjoy this day!

Lynn

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! And oh what a dear sweet baby! So happy! Little humans are so amazing...ha! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweet little Addie. I can't look at these pictures without smiling. Happy Birthday Lynn. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet baby and growing so fast, she certainly has a beautiful smile. Love the altered couture piece, a real head turner, inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much everyone!! Love you, Mama!
    xo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday! What a sweet little granddaughter:) I love your pendant, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! What a sweet little granddaughter:) I love your pendant, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday...late though the wishes are. that little Addie is simply adorable. Love the old pics.

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, I love hearing from each and every one of you. I will always do my best to respond and to keep up with your blogs as well. xoxo Lynn